Voting

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!!

I know I am a little behind, but wanted to post about Sydney's Birthday.
It all started on her birthday Thursday November 6th. Our lives kinda get a little crazy in the evenings and we were having Syd's party the next night with her friends. So I wanted to do something special for Syd on her actual birthday. So I told her I was checking her out of school early for a birthday surprise! I checked her out about 10:30 and headed to Ogden to The Junction. As soon as she saw where we were going, she knew we were going to see a movie. I told her we were going to see High School Musical 3 and she got so excited. We got our monster popcorn and drinks for the two of us and sat down to wait for the show. Well, since it was the first show of the day, when we got there, we had the whole theater to ourselves. We thought we were so special to have it all to ourselves, but by the time the movie started 5 more people trickled in. But that was okay, we still felt like we had it to ourselves. After the show we went to visit Corey while he was on lunch since we were so close and to give him the rest of the popcorn we couldn't finish! We picked the rest of the kids up from school and went home and waited for the grandma's and grandpa's to come over.


Sydney decided she wanted to have a sleepover party. I was thinking COOL! It will be cheaper than taking all kids somewhere to entertain them. Well, as it turned out, I always get a little carried away with my crazy ideas, thought it would be so much fun to make pillowcases with all the girls. So off I go to get decorations, pillowcases and fabric paint for our night of activities. I never thought it would be so hard to find a cheap pillowcase. 4 or 5 stores down, I finally have what I need. Got the house decorated and the projects in place to start. So here are some fun pictures of our sleepover party!!




The making of pillowcases!!


We had all the girls put there handprint on a pillowcase as a keepsake The "Camp Rock Cake"The Makeovers!
The Princess and her maidens!
Sydney had a great party with the girls waking up to pancakes and then on their way home!!!
Needless to say it was a long night, but it was worth it cuz they had so much fun!!


1 comment:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

It looks like she had a really fun couple of days! I love the pillow case idea too!