Voting

Sunday, October 12, 2008

First snow!....YUCK!!

Those who know me, know I HATE cold! I have been dreading the coming of winter, and I keep telling everyone, I am READY to move somewhere warm. But of course winter was sure to come and here is our first snow fall of the year.

Even though I have been dreading this day to come, I have to sit back and thank God for this beautiful world he has made for us. I do love it when I look out and see a clean blanket of snow in the yard. But to my dismay.....it does not last. With the kids and the dogs, the smooth whiteness does not last long.

I guess it is time to cut the rose bushes!

As you can see the girls were pretty excited today. So we went searching through the winter totes to find bits and pieces of snow pants, boots and gloves.

I think Sydney is ready to upgrade..hehehe
Darian is ready to hit the snow!
My Snow angels

1 comment:

Malissa Lillywhite said...

Even though it's beautiful, I can't say that I miss it :P